Friday, July 15, 2011

Need I say more?

This is the first reading at mass today. I feel like any commentary I give will be completely overshadowed by the incredible message this reading has to offer. So I'll say this... Girls this is what you want in a man because it is exactly how Christ loves each one of us. The Bridegroom loves his Bride.



2I loved her and sought her from my youth, and I desired to take her for my bride, and I became enamored of her beauty.



3She glorifies her noble birth by living with God, and the Lord of all loves her.



4For she is an initiate in the knowledge of God, and an associate in his works.



5If riches are a desirable possession in life, what is richer than wisdom who effects all things?



6And if understanding is effective, who more than she is fashioner of what exists?



7And if any one loves righteousness, her labors are virtues; for she teaches self-control and prudence, justice and courage; nothing in life is more profitable for men than these.



16When I enter my house, I shall find rest with her, for companionship with her has no bitterness, and life with her has no pain, but gladness and joy.



17When I considered these things inwardly, and thought upon them in my mind, that in kinship with wisdom there is immortality,



1and in friendship with her, pure delight, and in the labors of her hands, unfailing wealth, and in the experience of her company, understanding, and renown in sharing her words, I went about seeking how to get her for myself.

Wisdom 8:2-7, 16-18

*Photo by Marisa Clare Photography.
Like her page on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Marisa-Clare-Photography/203422583003531?ref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment